Story Untold

Message To My Earthly Angel

My dear Angel, I hope it's not too late to say I love you. I tried to express my feelings in so many different ways without saying it. "I love you" may not be the best way to say how I feel about you right now, but the truth is - I do love you. I know you got your little love bug and you're a strong, independent woman, I respect your wishes and needs, I also love your free spirit. 
I wish you the best of luck whatever you do and wherever you go. Maybe this strange life will connect us again in the right way. Your eyes and your heart said enough, I wish we can make our dream reality, but now I'm not in the position to make that decision, it's up to you and you alone. If you choose never to see me again I will respect your wish, and still love you. My heart is always open for you and a little love bug, remember that in the dark hour.  
Yours Truly Ivica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Common Sense"

Biological Horror - Infrasound Phenomenon

Sacrifice